LMFX Broker

Informations et Avis sur les différents Brokers et Courtiers en ligne proposant d'investir sur le Forex ou sur le marché des actions.

Modérateur : Administrateurs

LMFX
Nouveau

LMFX Broker

#1 Message par LMFX »

Dear Forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

Why choose us?
* Fast execution.
* Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.
* Demo account.
* One of a kind PAMM system.
* A rich bonus program.
* Multiple contests.
* Seven trading platforms.
* Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)
* Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

You can ask all your questions here. It will be my pleasure to assist you!

FullPips
VideoBourse family

Re: LMFX Broker

#2 Message par FullPips »

A défaut d'une régulation, ce broker indique au moins une adresse.

Le siège est dans l'Ancienne République yougoslave de Macédoine

Bon les traders forex, c'est quoi la devise de ce pays ? Humm?

C'est le Denar macédonien, le MKD. 1 MKD = 0.0163 EUR

Scandale, j'ai pas le 'MKD' sur ma plateforme MT4...

Pour vous donner une idée de la puissance économique de ce pays, leur PIB équivaut environ à deux fois le budget annuel de l'armée suisse... :?

Purée, c'est vrai qu'avec la fin de l'union soviétique, le démantèlement de la Yougoslavie, il s'en est passé des changements depuis mes leçons de géographie à l'école dans les années 1970-1980.

Sinon pour ce broker LMFX, loin de moi de leur faire un procès d'intention, mais il faudra m'expliquer le modèle économique plausible, autre que de monter une arnaque au démarchage téléphonique ou autre.

Que peux me proposer un tel broker 'exotique', par rapport à un Darwinex, un JFD, un Global Prime, un LMax, etc. Si au moins ils avaient des comptes en centimes, on pourrait encore voir, mais là...

TopTraders
Nouveau

Re: LMFX Broker

#3 Message par TopTraders »

LMFX a écrit :Dear Forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

Why choose us?
* Fast execution.
* Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.
* Demo account.
* One of a kind PAMM system.
* A rich bonus program.
* Multiple contests.
* Seven trading platforms.
* Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)
* Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

You can ask all your questions here. It will be my pleasure to assist you!

Dear LMFX Team,

Could you please tell us more about your company? Where are you based? Are you regulated? And by which body?

I just had a look at your website and could not find any information in this regard.

Thank you for your answer.

Regards
The trend is your friend, follow the trend
http://www.toptraders.com

Répondre