Shoaib QURESHI, Responsable Formations / Trading Solutions: Parcours, Vision du Trading, Risque... VideoBourse
http://VideoBourse.fr - http://DubaiPTG.com - Interview de Shoaib QURESHI, Manager ? Training & Trading Solutions, qui revient sur son Parcours de 10 ans en temps que trader professionnel sur les Marchés Financiers, nous donne sa Vision du Trading en précisant que ses résultats sont disponibles sur http://DubaiPTG.com , insiste sur certains points qu'il juge clefs pour réussir en trading, notamment la gestion du risque, et aborde les Formations qu'il dirige au sein de Dubaï Professional Traders. Entretien réalisé à Dubaï le 09/02/2015.
Présentation de Shoaib QURESHI (tirée de http://dubaiptg.com/?q=about ):
Shoaib Qureshi - Training & Business Development Manager
Shoaib been actively trading futures for 7 years and has experience in fixed income, commodity, FX and equity markets. He began his trading career as a teenager having gone through one of the first training courses offered by DPTG in 2007. Since then, he has enjoyed sustainable growth as a trader and as an investment professional. He has in the past advised various funds and start up projects on becoming successful within the Middle East. He is also part way through the CFA program and is passionate about teaching and mentoring beginners and novice traders to become professionals and build successful careers within the investments industry.
Présentation de Professional Traders (tirée de http://dubaiptg.com/?q=about ):
"Professional Traders was originally incorporated in 2007 as Dubai Professional Trading Group DMCC, initially owned 40% by Government of Dubai through DMCCA, with the remaining 60% held privately. It was the first professional trading floor in the Middle East and it continues to be the sector leader in the region.
Now a 100% TRADER OWNED entity, it is operating from a state of the art professional trading floor in the heart of new Dubai, together with an adjoining dedicated trader training facility.
Professional Traders has an international team of highly experienced and specialized professionals who work round the clock to implement its mission:
to work in close association with both International and UAE financial markets to increase trading volumes and liquidity
to set the gold standard in the world of trading by actively capitalizing on all the unbeatable benefits and characteristics that Dubai provides for traders on a global scale
to attract experienced regional and international traders ? individuals and teams - to trade through its trading floor in Dubai
to develop new profitable and professional traders through its trader training programmes to grow capital investments in a sustainable manner by investing in backing talented professional traders with proven track records or new traders trained by who show potential and drive for growth"